|Renew and refresh your existing work place at a fraction of the cost of new furniture. Reconditioning, repairing, reupholstering and/or other quality services offered by Andersen Office furniture can revitalize your furniture. Give your office a new feel by changing the veneer finish and updating the fabric patterns and trim color.
Choose from a variety of colors and styles that will create a fresh new look. Use the most cost efficient method to obtain the recognizable difference.
- Indicate color, style or image
- Certified craftsman
- Reputable work
Make your scratched and dull woods look new again by using Andersen’s experienced craftsman.
- Modify wood finish
- Remove water rings, coffee stains, fading, etc.
- Repair peeling and delamination
- Electro-static spray painting
Restore your old furniture with sophisticated craftsman that will be fully guaranteed.
- Replace damaged fabrics
- Fabrics cleaning
- Repair nicks and scratches on woods and metals
- Onsite or offsite services
- Flexible scheduling
- Maintenance contracts
Cut your furniture budget by utilizing existing furniture. Reconfigure work areas to meet your company’s changing needs.
- Alternative layouts available
- Disassemble and reassemble of panel systems and private offices.
- Guidance and recommendations by interior designers
- Flexible scheduling to reduce workplace disruption
Preserve the fabrics life with Fabricoat® professional fabric protection. Prolong the life of panel fabrics, seating, carpets, etc.
- Resist stains, spills and soils
- Extends fabric life
- Environment safe